1994 Miata 1.8l
The Parts / Work List
1994 Miata Raw Cost $2000
- New Brake rotors and pads $225
- Paint Calipers – Duplicolor Caliper Paint $5.99
- New EGR valve and gasket $120
- Used EGR valve (as backup) $15
- New solenoids $174
- New vacuum lines $5
- Used Throttle body with IAC $80
- Oil Change $34
- 4 Used Mazda alloy wheels $40
- Refinishing used wheels $240
- 4 New Falken ZE512 tires on refinished alloy wheels. $312
- Locking Lug Nuts $44
- Used Spare Tire and wheel and jack $60
- Alignment Lifetime $174
- Eyeball vents removed. Vents cleaned out
- Krylon Red Fusion Paint $3.70 – Sucks for painting over black plastic , skip it.
- Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric Red Spray Pait $6.00 – Works GREAT!!
- Sandpaper 1500 to 2500 grit pack $5.49
- 3 ton Jack stands acquired $15.99
- Fixed driver side window regulator $60
- Paint eyeball vent trim ring.
- Head Gasket
- New upper and lower shift boots
- replace oil in shift turret.
- Put a new shift boot jacket in place.
- New Short throw shifter (optional)
- New NGK plugs
- NEW plug Wires
- New Gas Cap
- Replace oil Dipstick
- Flush and fill radiator
- Change Diff oil and transmission fluid.
- Speaker replacement
- Remove AC compressor and hardware under hood.